Ukrainian Language and Culture School
is happy to welcome you to their new courses
Ukrainian in 10 days 2017
* “Flourishing May in Lviv” May 15 – 26, 2017
* “1st Ukrainian Summer School” June 12 – 23, 2017
* “2nd Ukrainian Summer School” July 3 – 14, 2017
* “3rd Ukrainian Summer School” July 31 – August 11, 2017
* “Warm September in Lviv” August 28 – September 8, 2017
During the courses you will have the opportunity to:
* cook and taste Ukrainian traditional dishes
* take part in Ukrainian traditional activities
* visit the most interesting places in Ukraine
* sing Ukrainian traditional and pop songs
* make a presentation about your native culture and country
* play Ukrainian folk and present-day games and this is not all!!!
Look at Lviv Easter Fair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwZ3p0k-MbM
Why in Lviv?
Because Lviv is:
– ancient and the most interesting Ukrainian city for tourists (with 1 million visitors every year)
– really Ukrainian speaking city
– close to EU’s boundary
– not expensive city
– has unique multicultural tradition: combines the Ukrainian, Polish, Germans, Armenians, Jewish and others cultures
– modern and progressive city with up to day theatres, cinemas, cafeterias, universities
Why Ukrainian Language and Culture School?
Because we are a private institution, that is why we:
– have no bureaucracy with organizational issues opposite the state institutions have
– the possibility to invite the best lecturers and guides not only from Ukraine
– we have the cooperation with the Lviv Ivan Franko University (Ukraine), Oldenburg University (Germany), Warsaw University (Poland)
– flexible to solve practically any educational or organizational problems
We are professional:
– the course is created according to ALTE (Association of Language Testers in Europe)
requirements and have communicative orientation
– our lecturers have great teaching experience for foreigners and native speakers in the best Ukrainian (and not only) universities
– the program targets developing your oral, writing, reading, and listening skills
We are effective because our courses are based on the core educational principles:
– individual approach
The study program is:
– easy for foreign students
– approved during several years
– flexible depending on a student’s level and wishes as well
We are happy to have worked with our students for over 14 years offering them in particular our private programs. We have successfully organized over 90 intensive courses hosting students from over 28 countries.
We are proud of the students we had the great honor to work with, in particular the ambassador of EU, the ambassador of Finland in Ukraine, the consuls of Germany and Austria, as well as the other interesting people.
You can see some feedback in
– our blog http://learn-ukrainian.org.ua/en/blog/
– FB group with over 1.600 members
– FB page with over 13.000 likes https://www.facebook.com/learnukrainian/
– YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPgf6QqumA02iyR2NPYxBQw
– LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/in/learn-ukrainian-6b3a219a/
Some stories of success http://learn-ukrainian.org.ua/en/history-of-success/
Looking forward for your application!
Best sincere wishes from Lviv!
Team of the Ukrainian Language and Culture School at www.learn-ukrainian.org.ua